CPPR Functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

SRM 7 EHP 1

PPS scenario

ECC EHP 5

PI implemented

We are trying to create RFx directly using CPPR functionality.

We have done the configurations as per SNote 1263876 (SRM Configuration, BADI implementation, ECC configuration) and referring help documentation.

Currently, we are able to view the ECC PRs in SRM. "Start Collective Processing" button is also enabled. However, upon selecting a PR and clicking on the button there is no further action taking place.

Please advise on how we can proceed further.

Do we need to configure any ports etc through SOAMANAGER?

This is critical for us.

Thanks and Regards,

Amish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amish,

I think something is amiss here. From your very first message, I got the impression that you want to create RFx directly from CPPR. If that is true, then you don't really need - Create RFQ and Shift to External Sourcing buttons in CPPR application (Start Collective Processing). You just need CREATE RFX.

Assuming this to be your requirement, I recommend the following settings:

1. Swetypv - Activate Linkage for the following (not SOURCING REQUESTED):

BUS2105 RFXREQUESTED WS53800009

2. You must have already set the Application parameter to bp_version=15&system=<System> in portal role Operational Purchaser (ERP/SRM) - EHP1. Earlier I mentioned 14; please change it to 15. This will enable 'Create RFx' button in CPPR.

3. As you mentined you have already implemented BAdi - ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST. Please note here that you don't need to code anything in Method IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~CHECK_EXTERNAL_SOURCE.

Also implement the BAdi in SRM - BBP_EBPXML_OUT_BADI ; METHOD IF_EX_BBP_EBPXML_OUT_BADI~REQUESTFORQUOTE, write the following:

CV_SYSTEM_TYPE = 'ESASAPXML1'. u2013 For using SOA Message RFQRequestSUITERequest

4. Following SOA services should be setup in ECC and SRM:

QueryCodeList

RFQRequestSUITERequest

RFQRequestSUITEAllowedBiddersByIdentifyingElementsQueryResponse

FYI.. being on SRM 7.01/ ECC6.0 EhP5, you don't need PI for this at all. I can say this with 100% assurance since I recently configured this scenario.

This should suffice your requirement.

Best rgds,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

Thanks for your reply.

We are currently trying to setup -

QueryCodeList

RFQRequestSUITERequest

RFQRequestSUITEAllowedBiddersByIdentifyingElementsQueryResponse

On the consumer side we are getting an error

SRT Framework exception: Error in WSDL access: Exception occurred in communication framework:Error in HTTP Framework:404Connection Failed

Any pointers on how this can be resolved please.

Regards,

Amish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amish,

Please make sure the following has been taken care of:

1. Activate Business Function - FND_SOA_REUSE_1 in SRM and ECC.

2. Activate support for Peer-to-Peer Service in customizing in SRM and ECC.

Cross Application Components> Processes and Tools for Enterprise Applications> Enterprise Services --> Point-to-Point Enablement for Asynchronous Enterprise Services

3. Activate the Business Function u2013 SRM_WSRM_1 in SRM.

4. Activate the following service in SICF - /sap/bc/srt/wsdl in SRM and ECC.

5. Now follow the steps as mentioned in SAP Note - 1268336 - Synchronous peer-to peer Services Configuration

Please note that you don't need PI/XI for this.

Hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amish,

I guess this will positively resolve your 404 conection failed error.

Here's what you need to get done. In the server where ECC is installed (assuming ECC to be your consumer), enter an entry in the host file for your SRM system.

Once you get past this error, system will display a list of bindings for the service. Select the binding (end point) you created in SRM for the service and now you are good to go.

Best regards,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

Many thanks for your continuous inputs - due to tight schedules we are proceeding with PI.

Thanks & Regards,

Amish

Edited by: amish.a on Dec 7, 2011 10:08 AM

S0025160864
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

I am facing in creating RFX using CPPR, even though success message 'Creation of Bid invitation is triggered'. but RFX is not getting created.

i have successfully configured synchronous sercvices QueryCodeList and

RFQRequestSUITEAllowedBiddersByIdentifyingElementsQueryResponse.

But im unable to find service RFQRequestSUITERequest in SRM end using Tcode SOAMANAGER.

we are using SRM 7.00. please confirm can we use CPPR without PI.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please assign the EHP1 harmonized roles in the portal. The role will have EHP1 at the end of the description.

Also please check if you have your ERP system aias name mentioned in your portal maintained in the System alias POWL Navigation column of define system landscape node.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the reply. We have followed these steps earlier already but the issue still was not resolved.

Can you please let know if there are any other steps which might be critical?

Regards,

Amish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amish,

if you have done the settings right from the note and also the harmonized roles there is nothing more to do.

Maybe you can check with your portal consultant to check that particular iview.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your quick reply. I reapplied the roles.

We are now getting the CPPR screen but for the PRs which have been released in ECC, the SRM screen "Collective Processing of Purchase Requisitions" has many buttons greyed out -

Create PO

Change PR

Shift to External Sourcing

When we check the SOAMANAGER in ECC, there are error logs for interface CO_SAPPLCO_QUERY_CODE_LIST (RFCUSER). Is it due to some missing PI configuration?

Regards,

Amish

Edited by: amish.a on Nov 23, 2011 7:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if your PR has not been already transfered to sourcing cockpit.

Please refer note 1268336 to check on your service configurations using soamanager.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

The PR is not in the sourcing cockpit. Also, we have configured the web service as per the mentioned note. However, the buttons 'Create RFQ' and 'Shift to External Sourcing' are still grayed out.

Any pointers please.

Thanks & Regards,

Amish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amish,

Make the following change in Harmonized Operational Purchaser role in the portal:

In CPPR iView (from Harmonized Operational Purchaser role) - MMPUR_CPPR_MAIN_APPL, set the Application parameter value as below:

bp_version=14&system=<your system alias>

This should resolve your issue

Best regards,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

Thanks for your reply - tried the changes as suggested by you.

It has not helped in resolving the issue.

Please let me know in case of any other pointers.

Thanks & Regards,

Amish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amish,

Few pointers from my side ,

1. Check if the user has correct autahrisation to create PO , Create PR in ECC .

2. Check if the user is created in SRM as well , also has portal rights.

3. Check if there is some business reason (as per your customer system ) due to which button is getting greyed out . May be check some badi implementayions.

4. Check due to some custom workflow document is not approved hence its not going in Sourcing cockpit .

Regards

Ashish

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Kindly check for the necessary roles for the user in the ERP system also.

IF the purchaser1 is the user accessing the CPPR application on the portal then in the ERP backend system purchaser1 user should exists with the following roles to ensure proper execution of the scenario.

SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_UWL_END_USER

SAP_BC_UWL_END_USER

SAP_MM_IM_GOODS_MOVEMENTS

SAP_MM_IV_CLERK_ONLINE

SAP_MM_IV_CLERK_RELEASE

SAP_MM_IV_SUPPLIER_FINANCE

SAP_MM_PUR_BUYER

SAP_MM_PUR_BUYER_BASICS

SAP_MM_PUR_CONTRACTING

SAP_MM_PUR_CONTRACT_LISTS

SAP_MM_PUR_MESSAGE

SAP_MM_PUR_PR_LISTS

SAP_MM_PUR_PR_RELEASE

SAP_MM_PUR_PURCHASEORDER

SAP_MM_PUR_PURCHASEORDER_LISTS

SAP_MM_PUR_PURCHASEREQUISITION

SAP_MM_PUR_RFQ

SAP_MM_PUR_RFQ_LISTS

SAP_MM_PUR_SERVICE

SAP_SR_BUYER_6

SAP_WPS_USER

Also look for the following settings in the purchasing --> purchasing docuemnts tab from where the CPPR application has to be accessed.

Goto change query in the powl and ensure that the logical system fields holds the correct details for the ERP system and change the item selection from the default deleted value to ALL items. Apply the changes and check the scenario.

Also cross check for the web service interface QueryCodeList , that it is properly configured as per the note 1268336 and the web service ping works fine. Also the soauser used in the service configuration is integrated to the srm org structure.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashish.

All the points mentioned by you have already been checked - still the issue persists.

Regards,

Amish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul.

Added the missing roles. Now the option of Start Collective Processing is visible.

Once we select a PR and click on "Start Collective Processing" we have another screen.

We notice -

1. For ECC PRs (not having a release strategy) the "Shift to External Sourcing" button is not grayed out

2. For PRs which are released (in ECC) the "Shift to External Sourcing" button is grayed out

Any idea why this would be happening.

Thanks & Regards,

Amish

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Amish,

Ideally the option "Shift to External Sourcing" button should be enabled once the PR approval is completed as per the release strategy. Make sure that the approval process is completed before the PR is accessed in CPPR application.

Also if you are doing some changes in the cppr application save the changes and refresh the cppr application.

Best way is to close and reopen the cppr application for PR processing to avoid any conflicts with asynchronous calls between SRM and ERP here.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Edited by: Rahul Rastogi on Nov 30, 2011 2:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check with ECC PR approval workflow . Once the PR is approved ( may be auto approved ) also depends on business scenario the PR should be ready to be moved external sourcing . Means button shouldn't be greyed out.

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul/Ashish,

In our scenario, the PR approval through release strategy is already completed in ERP. Only after that we are using those PRs for collective processing.

However, upon selecting these PRs and clicking on "Start Collective Processing" the next screen opens up - but the buttons are greyed out.

We are not making any intermediate changes.

Any pointers please.

Regards,

Amish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amish

Please check assuming you are on SRM 7.0 , ECC 6.0 EHP 4

1. Activate event type linkages for external sourcing - tcode SWETYPV on ECC side.

2. Check if the badi ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST is implemented on ecc side with code

cv_aut_sourcing = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes

cv_ext_rfx_ind = cl_mmpur_constants=> yes

cv_ext_sc_ind = cl_mmpur_constants=> yes

this is require for manual transfer of PR to SRM

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

We have already activated the event linkage and implemented the BADI - the issue persists.

Thanks & Regards,

Amish