cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow in GRC 10> VVV URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement and we have only 1 GRC SYSTEM now to test and prototype our requirement , where we have 1st leverl suport team to raise a request.

1) 1st level support Team will raise a request in CUP.

2)It should go to Key users to select role to be assigned

( we have key User for all plant ,except Finance roles)

3)If no critical roles are selected then it will check SoD conflicts

4)If critical Role selected willl go for approval of Role owner

Please help me how to determine key user in CUP and map them with our requirement, since managers send mail to create request it does not required any approval from manager

can we have diffrent work flow for diffrent system

we want to connect ECC Dev system as weel where we dont need any SoD check.

Regards,

Prasant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can be triggered using we service ,need to built interface.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

As per my understanding , different key users are there for different plants etc..

So when a request is created , how can you determine the key users for the request ? Can you determine them based on the system/users added in the request ?

based in your logic , you can create an agent BRF rule or function module to send the WF to your key users ..

Once the key users approve the request , you want to send the request to SOD stage ( if critical roles not added ) or to role owner stage ( if critical roles are found) . To cahieve this requirement you would need to create a custom Detour function module based rule .

You can have multi path workflow for your different systems , so the dev system/roles are sent to seperate path which will not have sod check .

Best Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i have some document to create BRF+ or some helpful guide.

I need to understand how i can create BRf+ and Use the logic,

Thanks,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

Please refer to the below BPX link where you have document on workflow customization in GRC 10.0. This might help you in creating BRF Workflow.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Srihari.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the link, but it does not give me clear idea hhow to proceed with BRF+ rule.

could someone please guide me in BRF+ would beof great help.

Regards,

Prasant

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello prasant

i think sriihari has provided link for BRF+ kindly go through the PDF and compare the steps with your GRC MSMP workflow

if you are facing any issue let us know

Baithi