cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce and PI Ingeration Using perform Query and DML Operations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement of Sales force Integration Using PI. I have to perform Query and Other DML Operations Using the Enterprise WSDL. Already I have done successfully SFDC and PI Integration with the help of Unnamalai Arunachalamu2019s below case study.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/802f8d03-9282-2d10-52b4-f9446e077...

In the above case study getting data only Account Information with the use of WSDL file. But I have to perform different query and DML operations using the Enterprise WSDL file for other tables of Asset and User, Opportunity like this.....

Could you please suggest me, how perform different query and DML operations using the same Enterprise WSDL file for other tables

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Could you please suggest me, how perform different query and DML operations using the same Enterprise WSDL file for other tables

Get the respective WSDL from the target system or your client to use DML operations for other tables. I believe WSDL is designed and pertain to specific functionality or table. if you want to perfrom query on different tables,you might need different WSDL for it. Thats what I think.

markushardank
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

that`s one of the challenges - you can best cover this with the usage of ccBPM. As you might also cover situations where you have to react depending on the situation and call different operations on salesforce. And do not be afraid, performance was not bad in our implementations - even though we used also PI 7.0.

But there are also some other callenges that you will face - especially if the message load becomes higher.

Please also check our article under:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/0024f7e6-54f7-2e10-caab-d68f58798537

for an overview.

best regards,

Markus