cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading freight cost to inventory at the time of GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

When i am not using LE then i do have process where i will be having a condition type of freight at STO type , I shall do delivery(VL10D) against that PO number, PGI and at the time of GR at receiving plant that freight will get uploaded to material which is having price control " V ". Now as I am using LE my freight will be calculated at VI01(freight cost calculation) , there will not be any condition type of freight at PO level . Now I want that(VI01) freight to get uploaded on material .That means some how my VI01 document will be linked to PO and I guess this is possible by doing configuration at " Shipment Cost Item Categories " .Please provide me solution if this can be done or give me any other alternate . I am running late so please do help me.

Best Regards

Parveen Kr Thakur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is resoleved.

We can load freight cost using LE on inventory in inbound shipment as well as in STO.

Config steps are :

1. Settlement rel. = A relevant for settlement (delivery costs) in T_56

2. In pricing schema of PO : condition catagory shud be " delivery relevent "

3. check "accurals" check box and "copy shipment cost" check in condition type .

4. Make condition type manual at PO level .Important to note the value of this condition type at the time of PO creation should be blank.

5. After shipment cost calculation check the shipment status .it shud b " C ".

6. At MIGO check ur accounting doc

Best Regards

Parveen Kr Thakur

Answers (0)