cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we wnat to use LIS in SD module, but its not getting update. How to start the updateing of LIS for example S020 is not updateting, I want to update it. Please help

Regards

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try in MC25 T-code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avanish,

Please check your LIS configuration updation rule and update your masters with (Customer and materiel with ) relevant for LIS update and Check you updating - Sales & distribution updation info structures - S020 check your period split (day ,week,Moth or posting period ) updating rule ASYNCHRONOUS UPDATING (2) in OMO1 transaction code.

Then run the LIS table update, in OLI7 - for sales order ,OLI8- For delivery's documents,OLI9 for Billing documetn

Check this and let me know if you have facing any issues.

Regards

Nishad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishad

When I use t code OMO1 i got the screen where updating is non editable

thanks

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

some theory:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/c1/3756d5449a11d188fe0000e8322f96/frameset.htm

some practise:

spro->logistics general->logistics information system(LIS)->logistics data warehouse->updating

please check out definition and control functions there

good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Go through the below path to update LIS

SPRO>LOGISTICS GENERAL>LOGISTICS INFORMATION SYSTEM>LOGISTICS DATA WAREHOUSE>UPDATING>UPDATING CONTROL.>Settings:Sales>Statistics groups.

for S020, you click on activate update in updating control path.select SD and here double click on S020 and set activation as you want.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

thanks for the path. but the updating is set to "No Update" and I am not able to change this. pls. help

Thanks