cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infortmation Required on Contratcs (VA41)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team

I raised a contract in screen VA41 and now need to delete some lines from the contract. Can you please advise what information you need in order to do this and if in fact it is possible to delete lines within a contract?

Please provide your valuable inputs on the same.

Thanks

Medha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All for your valuable suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can follow the process to delete the line items in the Contract, which i tested it

- Just go to VA42, select your Contract.

- Select the Line Items which you want to delete, then select "Reasons for Rejection Tab

- Mention/ select the reson for rejection and click in deletion icon.

Also if the lines are many, may be you can try with LSMW for some special sales order purpose as mentioned in the following Link.

Hope your thread is answered

Reagrds

DSR

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 21, 2011 5:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Phani,

If you want to delete the line item in contract,yes you can delete in T.code VA42,here select your line item and delete or you can

maintain the reason for rejection for that line item at line item level.Make sure it should not have the subsequent document.

You can choose any one of the above options,then when you creating sale order with reference to the contract those items not

appear.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Medhaphani,

--Go to T.Code VA42 & select the line items which you want to delete it.

--Make sure if you have created any order with reference to this contract it is not possible to delete the line items.

--First you need to delete the order which you have created with reference to the subsequent document & then you can make any changes in the contract VA42.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

use t-code VA42 to delete/change those items.

regards,

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Medhapani,

You may check the option of setting reason for rejection against those line items you do not want.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles