cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Badi BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI fires both when the PO is approved or rejected by approver. I need to add some logic on the PO process, in this BADi provided the PO is approved - is there any way to identify in the BADi that the PO was either approved or rejected by the corresponding approver.

I have checked the IT_STATUS table also - however, the status gets updated in the CRM_JEST table after the control comes out of the BADi logic. So is it possible to know whats the approver's decision from within the BADi?

Thanks.

Anuradha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates on this?

Thanks.

Anuradha SenGupta.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anuradha,

Don't understand your logic...

BAdI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI is used to transfer PO from SRM to backend. So, it is called only if PO was approved (in order to replicate PO into the backend).

When rejected, PO is not replicated !!

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent.

Even I thought that the BADi BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI gets triggered when the PO is approved by the approver. However I did put a remote break point in the BAdi method BBP_B46B_PO_OUTBOUND and the program control hits the BADi in either case i.e. when the PO is approved or rejected by the approver.

In this scenario, how is it possible to know which action (approval or rejection) has been triggered?

Please advice.

Thanks.

Anuradha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anuradha,

As per your logic if the PO is approved it would get replicate to backend else if the PO is rejected it wouldn't be getting replicated to backend.

There are few tcodes like < SWI1> , <swud> which can give you workflow logs based on busobjects. here you can find the rejected POs as well. Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Ashish Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish.

The requirement is to identify the approver's decision (either Approval or Rejection) from within the BADi. We want to generate a specific email ONLY when the PO is approved by the approver.

Hope this explains the requirement in a bit more details.

Any insight would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Anuradha.