cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc not visible in target R3 system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am working on File-to-IDoc test scenario where I am sending CREMAS IDoc to R3 system (through IDoc receiver adapter). I performed all the necessary configuration which includes

RFC Dest of type R3 in both the systems

Creating ports in both the systems with port name similar to logical sys name of business system

Creating Partner profile for the above port with Inbound message type as CREMAS

When I am viewing the message in SXMB_MONI it shows successfully processed but Outbound status is still showing as "Message Scheduled on Outbound Processing". Also when I checked on the R3 side using we02, I could'nt find any IDoc over there. I checked in the trace where it states "Async processing completed OK".

Am I missing any configuration on R3 side which is not processing an IDoc?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check also SM58

(I am not certain if this is neccesary for incoming IDocs)

Regards Mario

former_member206604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the Queue and if teh queues are activated. Go to the Outbound Queue column in the SXMB_MONI and click on the queue id, it will take u to the queue transcation smq2 see of the message is still in the queue. Check if there is any error recorded. Chcek if the queue is activate if not activate it.

Thanks,

Prakash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

no you're missing XI's configuration since the IDOC

didn't leave the XI

check the XI FAQ (document section)

to find a doc on how to post IDOC to R3 system

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for the replies but i did configuration exactly as shown in the weblog. My RFC Destination is working fine.Also theres nothing in SM58. Also in SMQ2 "Nothing is selected" that means the message is processed successfully.

In SXMB_MONI it shows status as "Processed Successfully" but the Outbound Status is "Scheduled for Outbound processing".

In addition to this, I tried to test run (through SE37

) the FM "IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS" in the receiving system with the control paramters of XI and that is creating the IDoc.

Regards

Rajeev

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

<i>In SXMB_MONI it shows status as "Processed Successfully" but the Outbound Status is "Scheduled for Outbound processing".</i>

Looks like there is a queue problem.

Try to de register and register your queue from SXMB_ADM

also, try deleting the entry in the queue by double clicking on the Queue ID in SXMB_MONI and restarting your message.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

If its a problem of outbound queue then i should be able to view the message in outbound queue but i am not viewing the same in that means it is processed in the queue.

anyways i had deregistered and again register the queue but no use.

Regards

Rajeev

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

After de regiatering and registering the Queue , did you restart your message from MONI?

ALso like mentioned, is there any error in SM58 in XI?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i tried again by sending file contents. I tried to restart from MONI but it said "You cannot restart successfully processed messages".

There is nothing in sm58.

Regards

rajeev

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

Might sound a bit stupid.. But check the time stamp in we02.. Maybe the r3 system is in a diff time stamp..!!

If there is no error in SM58 and MONI, then it looks IDOC is being sent from XI..

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually that is the case. our XI server has different timestamp than R/3. but i tried for both the timestamps. no use.

anyways thanks for immediate replies.

regards

rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Actually I viewed my IDoc in IDX5 and from there I saw the status as "Transaction Recorded". I executed that LUW which created IDoc in my target R3. Anybody knows how to configure to execute those LUWs automatically?

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

This implies your queue is not registered properly. Register it again as Bhavesh told you. Also try refreshing the cache. If the problem persists try restarting XI.

Regards,

Jai Shankar.