I found that there are several Exam material code apart from

C_TFIN_52_05,

C_TFIN_22_05,

C_TFIN_40_04,

C_TFIN_54_04,

C_TFIN_24_04

C_TFIN_40_35

C_TFIN_14_03

Can someone pls explaing me does preparation of FICO Exam includes all this material to be go through throughly or only TFIN-50 & TFIN_52 & TFIN_22 is enough.

And Pls explain me if possible the essence of each one of the above like TFIN_50 is for Financial Accounting and TFIN_52 is for controlling like wise importance of TFIN40, TFIN24. TFIN14, TFIN54.

Regards,

Samiuddin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which certification are you writing.

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationfinder.epx

Check the above link, read each book religiously at least five times before going to exam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am preparing for FICO Exams I am aware with TFIN50, TFIN 52, TFIN22 should be used for FICO.

but what are remaining material mentioned are used for.

And Suppose if i am writting FICO - and preparing with 3 material such as TFIN50, TFIN 52, TFIN22. Do i have do 3 sitting for each of the

material, TFIN 50 & TFIN 52 are done in one sitting and for co TFIN22 in 2nd sitting.

Pls advise me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The books u have mentioned is enough, be confident in the FAQs which are there in the material ,

regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Swamy,

Thanks, But sir i want to ask if there are 3 main material in which we have to prepare such as TFIN52, TFIN 50 & TFIN22 do we need 3 sitting for 3 materials for 2 sitting considering TFIN50 & TFIN52 to be FI and TFIN 22 for CO.