Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg- BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using ACW and we have a requirement, during approval process, if any of the approver changes few fields like- cost center, amount...., then WF need to be restarted, else for other fields, WF will not be retarted

I found a badi- BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI for this requirement and plan to use this badi. Documentation says,

"Medium- Changes can be made to the document. After every change, the approval workflow either continues or is restarted.

The system evaluates the start conditions and restarts the workflow if a new approval is required as a result of the change. If this is not the case, the approval workflow continues."

I a planning to put it to Medium and I am not sure, where i need to give the start condition. From SPRO,

SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Setting->SAP Business Workflow->Define Conditions for Starting Workflows

But here, For Ex: how can i get the old and new cost center value to check, cost center has been changed and to restart the WF. Please help and provide your inputs

Vinoth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 4 types of security options , not-defined, low , medium, high.. if you use not-define or low then approver will able to change the SC and any change the system will restart the WF, but if you choose medium then the start condition will determine the WF needs to restart or not... if you are going to use Badi to control the restart of the WF, then give option to low to the approver's user master. when the approver change anything other than CC then do not trigger the wf else trigger the WF.. you can find the details from CDHDR and CDPOS tables of the historical data

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Saravanan. I am checking other fields also and will update this query

Vinoth