Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Material issue to WBS with movement type 261 Q

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have sceario where i have to make delivery from project.But when i am issuing goods to WBS with movement type 261 Q its showing following errors.Can anyone put some light on it.

Special stock 0001 Q AS0111 000000000000000015 of this material does not exist

Message no. M7076

Diagnosis

No special stock Q of the material (batch ) exists in storage location 0001 for AS0111 000000000000000015.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is simple scenario. System is using 281 Q in CNS0. As you have procured through Q indicator WBS is mandatory in PO.

So when you will take GRN , it will be consider as project stock if quality check is not there else will go in quality first. Check MBBS report for this.

Now do CNS0 with reference to project number. So materials from project stock will get consumed when you will do PGI for CNS0 material document.

Your scenario is failing in this stage becasue system didnt find stock against particular WBS element.

Check this and revert.

Keshav

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

I am getting WBS stock both in MBBS and CNMM.Can you tell me the input parameters in CNS0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl check with which catagory you have procure the materials.

For delivery through project , you are doing with special stock so it must be there in special stock.

What is happening system can not find special stock for the material in particular storage location. So either check MMBE or MBBS for project WBS element and check delivery again.

Regards

Keshav

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

I procured material by creating purchase order with item category Q

Former Member
0 Kudos

One correction please use movement type 281-Q for delivery not 261-Q.

Please make sure that you have carried out availability check for the material or component linked to network.

thanks

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

As others have suggested, did you check stock/material in MBBS? May be the stock is blocked in quality after PO goods receipt.

Regards

Shrikant

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I first goto tcode mbbs and check if the stock is available in the project . I think when you purchased the material you did'nt use acc assignment Q. Now check where the stock lies. Then move that your WBS.

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary