cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order confirmation without inspection lot clearence

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guru,

I did 261 mov type against production order and inspection lot generated . i did production confirmation without inspection

lot clearence. i dont want without inspection lot clearence production order confirmation..

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Well, its not possible bcoz 02 type is non-stck relevant.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur support

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is one way

You can check the user exit CONFPP05 (Customer Specific Input Checks when Saving) and its function exit EXIT_SAPLCORF_105

Check here whether status of the associated inspection lot is "UD"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend

my doubt is without Quality department is not clearence the stock, how is possible system is accepted the production order confirmation...this is not practicallyy do it.

is it right way to process ?

with regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On thing if u r having consumption material and there is lot for that material of 02 type than this lot is non -stck relevant, secondly if it is In-Process production and u have lot of 03 type than again its a non-stck relevant lot, in both the cases system not stops for order confirmation, while if lot is of 04 type than in standard system restrict you for order confirmation and ur stcok not moved without QA dept.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per SAP std process ,lot is not created before( 04 inspection type) confirmation but it is after confirmation.So consimption or backflush happens in confirmation where there is provision of creation of inspection lot for header material .

for every 261 movement creation and monitor of the lot will become really complicated if BOM has more number of components.

So seems to be practicle !!