Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Notification creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

My client requirement is as follows.

While doing Stock posting from QA32 or QA12 transaction if user enters 10 Qty out of 100 in Blocked stock & then save his entries... automatically Notification should be created may be foreground or Background. Is there any configuration of any BAPI or BADI available for this?

Also once Notification get created E-mail should triggered automatically & it goes to specified person.

Is there any standard configuration available?

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at badi INSPECTIONLOT_UPDATE. Choose the appropriate method.( as your technical person) Create a remote enabled function module which does the the process of creating the notification and sending the email. Wrap the bapi BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CREATE in this remote function to create notification and then the code to send email).

Then in badi-method call this remote function in background task as seperate unit(( Read F1 help of sap ). When executed in background task the RFC will be called synchronously in background once the commit work is triggered by the transaction.

Please note that if you call the RFC in the method which is triggered after the commit work of the standard transaction then you have to give a explicit commit work after the function call , if not called after the standard commit work then an explicit one is not required.

I hope this badi triggers for both the transaction. Check with method SET_UD_AT_SAVE

If the badi is not suitable check exits EXIT_SAPMQSCA_004,EXIT_SAPMQSDA_004,EXIT_SAPMQEVA_007

You can also check the business object BUS2078(event QualityNotification.created

) for managing this process through workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Ok , well your requirement is totaly when u provided a UD , than for that:

As per neha, it is correct but there is no need of any FM, u simply assign follow up action key in selected set in realted code and than assign that code in related notification task, with this when ever u provide a UD syytem automatically shows a pop up for Notification taks where u need to fee d all details and than assign a recipient and send it , mail will be there in SWBP.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru

thanks for the reply. Could you please let me know which follow up action should I use? While Using "Task for the Notification" follow up action system is giving the error message that "Follow up action level not permitted"

Could you please let me know in Detail how to achive the Blocked stock movement automatic notification screen should comes after completion of stock posting.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Dear, u need to create a follow up action in SPRO> Quality Inspection>Inspection Lot Completion and u need to program your functional module which u r using in that follow - up action.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is the requirement of posting the stock in blocked strg location partially along with notification with workflow requirement,

U need to configure the BUS2078 for notification workflow, if u want workflow auto pick the Recipients than u need to customize the BUS2078 and maintain one Z0table for user maintenance.

Take Help of an ABAPr for this mapping.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please find below link.

I hope it may help you.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hell Ram & Guru

Thanks for your reply.But I have one doubt here.

My requirement is that: User will do Result Recording, Reject the MIC,then he saves his entries.After This user will go to UD transaction he will post the rejected Qty say 10 out of 100 in Blocked stock & Remaining 90 will go in Unresticted. then he saves his entries. After this step Notification should automatically created.

I don't want it in Background or we don't need any workflow as it will be complicated for the users.

Is there any possibilties to do this requirement with standard configuration or with the help of user exit?

waiting for your reply.

Thanks

pavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hell Ram & Guru

Thanks for your reply.But I have one doubt here.

My requirement is that: User will do Result Recording, Reject the MIC,then he saves his entries.After This user will go to UD transaction he will post the rejected Qty say 10 out of 100 in Blocked stock & Remaining 90 will go in Unresticted. then he saves his entries. After this step Notification should automatically created.

I don't want it in Background or we don't need any workflow as it will be complicated for the users.

Is there any possibilties to do this requirement with standard configuration or with the help of user exit?

waiting for your reply.

Thanks

pavi

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case you can use "Follow-up Function" functionality of usage decision code.

Create one custome FM from copy to some std with help of ABAPer. Use this FM to create notification.

Now assign this Z-FM to UD selected set(partally blocked) code.

Create selected set code for partially blocked. If you are doing parially block stock posting then use above UD code, so it will trigger follow-up action as create quality notification.

This way you can achive your requirement.

Let us know if any question.