cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NESTED TABLES,,Header data and Item data

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to arrange them in the hierarchy view?

How to put a condition on the item table so that only corresponding items from the item table will be shown for each header.

header table data 1211

item table data is 1211 10

1211 20

1212 10

1212 20

so final output should be

1211 10

1211 20

1212 10

1212 20.

So how to put this condition?

Can you please help me

Regards

sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you designing the form using SFP Transaction, then you have to set the where clause on the item table in the context.

In the SFP context drag the header table from interface.drag the item table from interface on the DATA in the header table. it will placed at the end of the header table. Now select the item table select where clause in the properties ( at the bottom of the screen ).there you create a line for condition using create button. drag the field from header table field ( say header-matnr ) on the right side and then drag the same field from the item table ( say item-matnr) in the left side.This will filter the item records relevent for header record.

In the layout, design the table as I explained in the forum message .( search forum with text "Nested Tables and Multiple Pages" )

pavan meda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

Thank u very much.

I will check ur previous messages also.

if u have done some thing of this sort,

can you please give me a screen shot in the layout design or explain me with small example by taking two to three fields .

means how to give conditions etc.

it will be really help me a lot.

thanks in advance.

bye

sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

I think there is one example in SFP.Can you search with form name FPNESTED .

Thanks and regards,

pavan meda