cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the billing qty directly during VF01 in AFS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts:

Can anyone advise how we can change the billing qty directly during VF01 in AFS? Can anybody tell me why i can modify the billing qty in SAP R/3 ECC6.0, but it fail to in AFS, why?

The operation was:

1、I have to done one customising, in VOV7 for my Item category change the Billing Relevance to "K";

2、We setting up as Delivery note related billing and would like to change the qty at the point of billing;

3、Enter the Delivery note number Do not Press Enter, Then Click on u201Cselection listu201D, however , the field of "open quantity" is in greyed out mode !

In SAP R/3 ECC6.0 ,In transaction VF01 put the Delivery note NO. and before entering or executing go to "selection list" and we will find the quantities in editable mode and we can change there and then execute billing,but in AFS,the field of "open quantity" is in greyed out mode ! I asked a lot of friends in AFS, they also have this problem!

Thanks

Peter.lee

Edited by: peter.lee on Nov 19, 2011 3:05 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vardhan_naik3
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> 1、I have to done one customising, in VOV7 for my Item category change the Billing Relevance to "K";

Hi Peter.lee,

Welcome to SDN forum,

You done the setting at item category level and also check the copy controls also in VTFL select your item category and at

VBRK/VBRP here maintain routine 007 Inv.Split (Rec/Div)

in VF01 once you enter the screen give your delivery no and click on the selection list or press F2 there system will show the invoice quantity there you can manually change the quantity that how much you want to bill,rest quantity you can bill in next invoice.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand your meaning, hoverver I have checked each procedure many times with my friends, after modified settings ,I have created new sales order every time ,and my friends also test these in their systems;

The same setting is ok in SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 , but is failed in AFS;

So, I have asked "Can anybody tell me why i can modify the billing qty in SAP R/3 ECC6.0, but it fail to in AFS, why? "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the attention of experts on this issue, there are many companies use the SAP AFS (AFS is the SAP solution focused on the Apparel and Footwear Industry) , such as nike、addidas, benetton, Columbia Sportswear、G-Star International, Paragon, Fox Racing, etc.

So, I look forward to this problem can be solved.

Thanks

Peter.lee

Edited by: peter.lee on Nov 22, 2011 4:42 AM

Edited by: peter.lee on Nov 24, 2011 8:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In AFS,how to change the billing qty directly during VF01?

There is no answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VOV7, for the requird item category.

Find field Billing Relevance. Change it to "K" - Delivery related invoices for partial quantity.

Create new sales order and try out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, alan, I have created new sales order every time ,and my friends also test these in their systems , but it's failed......

Thanks

Peter.lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose you have F Billing qty in VTFA. This may not be supported in AFS yet...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, alan:

I have F Billing qty in VTFA and created new sales order(I mean I have set the system based on sales order to billing ),but it's also failed...

In VF01 once I enter the screen give my so no. and click on the selection list , there system show the invoice quantity in greyed out mode!

Thanks.

Peter.lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

as mentioned, it may not be supported in AFS yet. Try log a OSS ticket to SAP to make them implement if there isn't.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some experts may know the answer of this question......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Peter,

Did you get any solution to your problem in AFS. Am also facing the same issue and looking for a solution.

Kindly share in case you got the solution or arrived at any work around.

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Contrary to others IS (retail, oil etc...), AFS has been almost fully redesigned in some areas. That's why SAP releases first EHP business functions for standard and then try to enhanced the new created features later in AFS EHP.

In regards to the change of the billing quantity, from my prospective this is not supported. Quantity always comes from preceding document.

AFS is implemented in many industries like workwear, fashion high fashion, sportwear, underwear, bags etc...However I never got the same requirement to change the billing quantity.

For which reasons do you need to change the billing quantity ? Can this be done in the sales order (in case of debit/credit memo request) or in the delivery ?

The billing area has some restrictions, such as doing a pricing redetermination, in AFS it must be done in the sales order for example.

You could potentially ask SAP and see whether an advanced modification could be provided (this is chargeable).

Hope this might help.

Regards,

Mehdi