cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track changes during delivery creation VL01N?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Is there a way to track changes that have been done during delivery creation VL01N. I am aware of the tables CDHDR and CDPOS but as far as I see, only changes done after creation of a document can be seen here like changes from VL02N but not during creation. For example during delivery creation a batch gets determined automatically but it is possible to change the batch manually and this change cannot be seen in those tables. The change log from delivery (Environment - Changes) is greyed out (I checked in VL03N, i can not check this in VL02N as no authorization due to PRD system) Other than using trasaction AUT10, Is there any other way to track changes?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not possible through standard system.

You need to have your own user exit coding where you will capture determined values like batch etc in a custom table, before they are modified by the user.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both for your inputs

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think any table will capture the changes made during VL01N (creation of a document). Sometime ago similar question was asked in the forum and it was proposed to capture the changes in a z-table during saving the document.

Regards,