cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supplementary excise invoice and printout of this new excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have an issue when i transfer goods from my factory to depot plant.. based price for Excise duties calculation is let's say 100 INR/kg

market price increase and now.final customer is ready to pay 130 Inr/kg from my depot

i need legally to trigger supplementary excise invoice for the 30Inr/kg balance.

J1IH could help me..but it need to printout an supplementary excise invoice form (more or less on the same format than my initial excise invoice form).

J1IH will not allow me to raise this form ..... if i use a debit note...i can"t raise excise invoice as well thru J1IIN coz system do not allow me to create excise invoice without delivey reference.

So what to do....to have this supplementary excise invoice in the system in one hand and and a way to issue a new form for my 30INR/kg in the other hand ???

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create supplementary order then delivery ( make sure that use sheduline ct-No movement types) then do billing then create excise invoice,

with out delivery system won't allow you create excise so create delivery their use sheduline ct in that their is no movement types so their is no effect in inventotry,

Regards,

kumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Depot Price increase scenario, J1IH should not be executed. Check this thread so that you will have an idea

[Re: Capturing of excise duty depots for the factory supplementery invoices|;

G. Lakshmipathi