cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email the Notification with Shop paper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to send email to vendor .

I understand that we have Shop Paper in Notification, my requirements is to send one of the custom made form (also assigned in Shop Paper) to Vendor or any user either as an attachment or directly as text in notification via email.

One way could be I down load the format in PDF and then attach it to email (in Notification) and send it.

But Kindly guide me with other standard alternative

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

U may also use here the Workflow functionality which is available in Standard SAP system.

WHenever u want to send any mail, first assign smart form and then send it to particular venor via workflow.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In shop papers you can attach sart form.That's part of customization in shop paper defination.Replace the form with smar form.

Now once you get the privew of the form in QM02 or QM01 there is option to send mail through menu text--->send mail.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can sedn attachment either through email or fax. Follow following steps to send through QN.

press printer icon>select (highlight) your shop paper key> scroll to the right there should be a field "E-Mail address" enter in the address> press the print/fax icon (not print preview) complaint will be saved and the email user should receive the notification as a pdf

Hi Gurus,

>

> I have a requirement to send email to vendor .

>

> I understand that we have Shop Paper in Notification, my requirements is to send one of the custom made form (also assigned in Shop Paper) to Vendor or any user either as an attachment or directly as text in notification via email.

>

> One way could be I down load the format in PDF and then attach it to email (in Notification) and send it.

>

> But Kindly guide me with other standard alternative