Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS Retail - Sales Date

former_member433442
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In SAP IS retail, i need the table name where i can get the first sales date for an article at site level. Here the sales may happen through sales order and as well through POS (for which sales order is not available).

I can get this information based on movement type by using MSEG/MKPF table, but since we have many records in this table it creates performance issue. Is there any other table name or option to get the first sales date for an article at site level.

Regards,

Prabu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Two options:

1. Search the first mov 251 (it's the usual movement while you create the invoice type FP) for this plant, but usually, in IS-R systems, MSEG is a huge table.

2. Search the first item in invoice. See Note 185530 - Performance: Customer developments in SD to know the proper table to search it.

3. Create your own LIS to store this type of information (from stock mov or from invoice) with the conditions that you need.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

What does SAP IS Retail stand for? Can you give information about it?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kemal,

Wellcome to SDN. The meaning of IS Retail? IS is industry solution for retail companies. Think in a supermarket. You don't have the typical flow of SO, delivery and invoice. The customer goes to the supermarket, get the goods, do a check-out in a point of sale (POS) and pay. This POS use a software, non-SAP, that build a file with a sales aggregation. This information use to be populated in SAP with the IDOC type WPUUMS. Thsi IDOC build the invoice (type FP), movements by sale (instead the movements from PGI of deliveries, for instance, the mov. 601) and some LIS (logistic information system) for Retail (RIS) as S120 and so on.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Nov 21, 2011 9:45 AM