cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Delivery showing up in RRP3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts !

We are facing an issue where MD04 & RRP3 are not matching.

For one material in one plant, an outbound delivery is still showing in RRP3, with some stock qty assigned against it.

But this delivery is already completed in R/3 & GR is also done against this delivery. So while creating any other order of confirming, user faces an error of 'stock mismatch'.

The delivery is of September 30, 2011. The PO (STO) has delivery completed indicator & also GR done.

Could you please help me how to solve this? I do CCR, but the delivery is never shown in there either to delete or to push.

Has this to do with delivery dates in Outbound delivery?

Please advise.

Thanks a lot,

Anurag Patki.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more information, This report runs little slower therefore please run in the background.

Thanks,

Anupam

Edited by: Anupam Sengar on Nov 29, 2011 9:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry for coming late on the issue.

This issue is resolved by running report SDRQCR21 for plant-material. Did check /SAPAPO/AC06, but no TQA found. And finally SDRQCR did the trick.

Thank you all, esp. DB, Anupam & Michael.

Anurag.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Check your /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 variant.

You should try to run SDRQCR21 in APO with the following parameters:

Logical System

Product

Build Requirement from Doc flow

Check Update DB Table VBBE

Check Lock documents during update

Check SD Order tables ( in SD Order table in SAP APO)

Block Size keep it 1000 ( depends on number of orders, if it is low then you can keep this number low)

NOTE:

--> This selection only comes when you take out TEST MODE

--> Make sure your product is active in sales order integration model at that location.

Just try running it let me know if it is not helping.

Thanks,

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag Patki,

If you maintain ATP category ( BR ) in the scope of check for the applicable ATP group we can match MDO4 and RRP3.

Regards,

Veeresh

0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

I suppose thats a hanging TQA.

These TQA will be created to reserve the quantity for an order during ATP check. Sometimes these TQA's have not been deleted (due to unknown reasons). For further information about TQA's please check note 488725.

You can delete the TQA's manually by using transaktion /SAPAPO/AC06 or automatically by using report /SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER.

When executing the /SAPAPO/AC06 - enter the product and location name...but leave the userid and generation date blank !

Otherwise the report /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 or the deltareport should be able to fix it.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks. I look if the note is implemented. Will come back for any query.

Thanks, Anurag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anurag,

Run SDRQCR21 in R/3 against this material/plant.

Then, run /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 in SCM against this product/location.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Thanks. But as far as I'm aware of, we have a batchjob for SDRQCR in the background in APO which runs daily in the night. I guess that is for the same purpose as you mentioned.

Thanks,

Anurag.