cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading CO09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried to search forum for this but did not get satisfactory answer. I'm trying to understand Co09(Availibility check) screen. there are 3 columns rec./reqd qty, confirmed and cum. ATP qty. Please explain how read it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, ATP checks is a rather confusing topic, so I suggest that you take the time to learn more about it.

The 3 columns read like this:

1) rec./reqd qty: supply and demand situation. demand if signed.

2) confirmed: quantity already confirmed (during a previous ATP check) for that demand element (like a sales order for example).

3) cum. ATP qty: the quantity that can still be committed at that date. could also be negative.

The content of these columns depend on the availability control, a mix of the checking rule and checking group!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.Looking for little more details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

1. Rec / Reqd qty :- That means received quantity and required quantity it gives us the information about the total storage location quantity and individual order quantity.Here first system shows storage location stock below that requirements which comes through sale orders.

2. Confirmed :- Here we can see the confirmed quantity against the required order,what ever requirements comes through order same quantity will be confirmed here if the stock is available in storage location.

3. ATP Qty :- It means available to promise quantity, it calculates the total available quantity in storage location - confirmed quantity and rest of the quantity is available for next order or customer.

EX :

Total storage location qty 100

Total confirmed qty against orders = 40

So the ATP qty is 60

These 60 qty you can use for other orders.

Regards

Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you