cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to print main window data in second page without header

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I am printing billing docu details in main window ,the data is coming in two pages but there is problem in printing as the tables is continuing in second page the line is not coming for the table for first row,space is also coming for second page for header .

my issue is to remove space before printing table and line should come for the table for 1st row in second page.

please help .

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghukumar,

1. For the line not coming on the top row of the second page, check if the rowtype u have used in the table has been given a border on the upper side.

2.For the space issue in the second page, I assume you might have used only a single Page in your smartform and the same page is called again.Hence as per the main window size and length data will be displayed in all pages of the smartform.

You may need to create a second page with the Main window length occupying the compete page so that data display starts from the top of the page. next Page attributes of the smartforms should be entered accordingly.

Please try to elaborate your query to help us understand your issue.

Regards,

Rijuraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also not sure if I understood your question correctly. But you could try the following options:

1. For the space, set in conditions that it should only appear on first page.

2. Create an additional row for the table without any content (=space)

Maybe you could clarify the question a bit..

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Welcome to SCN.Where you kept line like a window.

Regards,

Madhu.