Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing based on Position Payer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Let me explain my doubt.

Our customer, the way of working, after creating sales order with documents flow, is modify de Payer at position level and later create again the Proforma billing, and the final billing.

This crash with the standard way of billing, for example:

Sales order A

Header payer: n1

10 Position payer: n1

20 Position payer: n3

30 Position payer: n1

Sales order B

Header payer: n2

10 Position payer: n2

20 Position payer: n3

30 Position payer: n2

Final billing by standard:

Billing number 1: against payer n1 (OK)

Billing number 2: against payer n2 (OK)

The problem is against payer n3, system generate 2 differents billing documents instead of one per the same payer.

Is it posible on VTFA- Billing based upon Order, item level 'Data VBRK/VBRP' , create a routine with a ZUKRI in order to billing by positions payers??

Another solution, on VOPA,delete PY for header billing partner procedure and add PY to position billing partner procedure?

I would be pleased if you can help us?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There's no delivery case here, it's copy control only from sales order to blling...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created this new routine and now system is splitting by WE instead of RG:

DATA: BEGIN OF ZUK,

MODUL(3) VALUE '902',

VBELN LIKE VBPA-VBELN,

POSNR LIKE VBPA-POSNR,

PARVW LIKE VBPA-PARVW,

END OF ZUK.

ZUK-VBELN = VBPA-VBELN.

ZUK-POSNR = VBPA-POSNR.

ZUK-PARVW = VBPA-PARVW.

VBRK-ZUKRI = ZUK.

Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How invoice created for Sales Order A and B for n3?

Collective or VF01 ?

I have to assume that other than payer different in both SO, other header/item conditions for combining items are the same.

if you use VF01, you should be able to do "Selection list" for item 2 in SO A and item 2 in SO B.

Not sure what method you used in creating the invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both, by bapi which create by VF04 or if Ido it manually, system creates 2 differents billing documents for the n3 customer...

I need create only one...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In copy controls from Delivery to Invoice VTFL select your item there at Data VBRK/VBRP use the routine 001 and try by giving all your delivery no in invoice.

if the system no allowed.

You need to create routine in VOFM and assign the routine in copy controls VTFL there at item level Data VBRK/VBRP.

take the help of ABAPer and develop a routine where the ship to parties are more than system should allow to create singl;e invoice.

Regards

Ram