cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new Total

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I wnat to add a new total in my pricing procedure based on two new conditions (i have already created) and a previous total.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use alternate calculation formula that does the summing of the two new condition types and the previous total. Assign the formula to your new sub total.

I am suggesting this, as I believe that the two conditions and the total are not consecutive in the pricing procedure so that you can do a simple "from" and "to" type totaling.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks i will check this with my abap developper

Former Member
0 Kudos

First thanks for your reply,

I'm searching for the right formula. What do you sugest to me ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There won't be a standard formula for this, as it is a very specific requirement. What you need to do is to create a custom formula taking a developers help. XKOMV table will contain all condition types that are already calculated before your new subtotal.

The developer can sum up specific condition types by looping over XKOMV table and checking for condition type XKOMV-KSCHL. The other subtotal may be stored in fields like KZWI1, KZWI2 etc

Also the header of XKOMV table contains the values for the current condition type (or subtotal) on which the formula is applied. So the header values have to be preserved and not changed because of looping.