cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop Up - how can I make the window in the backround visible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I create a popup, the window in the background becomes unvisible as long as the popup is not closed. how can I make the background window become visible when the popup is open? I can hardly believe, that such a basic feature is not supported. But on the other hand, I also have some problemes with the sizing of the pop up...

Help is highly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Felix

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you saying that it is not at all visible ? it is normal that it is disabled while you are on Popup, however you cannot have the focus changed to parent window until popup is open. I think this is the way modal window suppose to work.

Sizing op the popup, you can set the resizable parameter to abap_true.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply. What I mean is, that the background is just blue. I cannot see anything of the background window. I aggree that the focus handling is like it is suppose to work.

About the sizing. When I use the methode IF_WD_WINDOW~SET_WINDOW_SIZE it dows not have any effect. The resizable parameter is a parameter of which methode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well in that case its difficult to comment...

As the method mentioned works fine for me...

You should check the Window Controller and Window Interface so as to find something that might be helpful to you.

Cheers,

Kunjal

Former Member
0 Kudos

...just found this thread. And I am not very happy about what I read. Is your system 701 or higher?

Cheers

Felxi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Felix, seems like it... I am working on 702...

How about you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it is 700. Do you see any workaround? Is there any possibility to set the size of a window in a non-programming way during design time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry mate... no idea!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

You can check the methods of interface IF_WD_WINDOW to re-size your pop-up window.

However, I yet dont have an answer to make background windows visible. Will let you know if i come across it.

Cheers,

Kunjal