Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order ATP should exclude the stock of a particular st. loc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At Sale order creation, ATP check should exclude a particular Sto Location,

Suppose we have Sto Loc 001, 002, 003, 004 & 005, we want to reserve some stock for the next year, so we identify one storage location say 005 and move some stocks to this storage location. Now when the sales people are creating Sales order, the ATP check should exculde stocks from this Storage Location (the stocks in this sto loc should not be considered in ATP).

But for all other purpose like MRP this should be visible. We want the stock to be in unrestricted area in this Sto Loc.

Request you all to propose a feasible solution either through User exit or some configuration.

Thanks in advace,

Navin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But for all other purpose like MRP this should be visible. We want the stock to be in unrestricted area in this Sto Loc

To me it looks like you need to use user exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 in include LXATPU01 (program SAPLXATP) to exclude the storage location. Discuss with an ABAP'er to enhance the functionality.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for all the replies, I found in the storage location table T001L, a field ``DISKZ`` settings called ``Storage location MRP indicator`` the details are as follows Storage location MRP indicator

that you use to exclude storage locations from material requirements planning at plant level.

If you do not set this indicator, stock, requirements, and receipts are included in MRP at plant level.

Use

You can exclude storage locations from MRP at plant level in one of two ways:

By excluding storage location stock from MRP

If storage location stock is excluded from MRP at plant level, no receipts for this storage location will be created in the planning run.

By planning storage location stock separately

If storage location stock is planned separately, the storage location is replenished with goods if the stock falls below the reorder point.

Has any one tried this and does this meets the requirement.

Thanks in advance,

Navin Shinde

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OMIR and maintain 1 against the storage location for which you want to exclude the stock for MRP

Next, go to OVZ9 select your checking group and checking rule combination and execute. There activate the check box for the field No stor.loc.inspect

Now try and update here

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following SDN thread for your reference/understanding:

-

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since stock is to be reserved to next year. Why not create a reservation document with that requirement date in next year.

Refer for more info.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/a5/63361c43a211d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm

MB21 to create.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following link

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I read the thread in detail, but doesnt gives me proper solution,

I need the stocks to be moved to a sto Loc, which should be not visible for sales people to create a Sales Order, at the same time should be checked available in MRP RUN.

Hope my requirement is clear.Can any one please provide me solution who has seen such scenario.

Thanks in advance,

Navin