cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object link Tabis not available in display but while creating and changing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

While creating and changing the document object link tab is showing but in display mode it is not there.

Please suggest ASAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating and changing the document object link tab is showing but in display mode it is not there.

Please note that the 'Object Link' tab will be displayed in the display mode(CV03n), if and only if there is an object linked to the DIR. Else,the tab is hidden.

In your case,probably there is no object actually linked to the DIR,hence the 'Object Link' tab does not appear in the display mode.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I totally agree with Pradeep in saying that

'Object Link' tab will be displayed in the display mode(CV03n), if and only if there is an object linked to the DIR. Else,the tab is hidden.

Hope this has answered you query.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep..

Thanks for the solution...

But one more thing Authorization Tab is not available in cv01n,cv02n,cv03n.

Also I want to add the reviewer and approver for this document so that it will be gets approved and released for use.But i can not see the option where i can add those (means these fields are not available).

Edited by: RahulSandy on Nov 21, 2011 6:59 AM

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Authorization tab related information have a look into the link below.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/NewFunctionalitiesinERP2005

Hope this is useful.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also I want to add the reviewer and approver for this document so that it will be gets approved and released for use.But i can not see the option where i can add those (means these fields are not available)

You would have to setup a status network for you DIR and create appropriate roles with authorizations to achieve your requirement.This has been explained in pervious posts,please use the search utility for details.

Please close the thread if your question is answered and do ensure that you post your queries under separate threads rather than clubbing them. Would help others to search more easliy on related topics.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Status network is define but still i can not see the field where i can give the name of reviewer and approver.

Pl help ASAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether you have any authorization issues using tcode su53.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I am a in DEV server and working as a consultant..so there is no issue with the access

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to be SAP standard behaviour to hide view of object links in CV03n.

Regards,

Deepak Kori