cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one section data of adobe form is not read by web dynpro code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing problem in adobe form integrated with web dynpro. Form is having Java script. There is a section in the form related to settlement rule of wbs. It can be added in the form by pressing add record button.

When I use this form offline and press add record and one section is added. I fill the data in those two section and upload on the portal to process online data in the second section is not reaby the code whereas in the first section is present there.

But if the same activity is performed online data is properly read by the code.

Could you please assist if there is any issue of saving data in the form offline and how it is handled in offline form.

Thanx..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member389677
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try this.

I think you have corresponding context node is in the WDP. using 'APPEND INITIAL LINE TO' just add some blank data to the context. .

Inside the form, create a table for the context node. so at run time all the empty entry will be displayed. Make this Table as hidden.

Create another Table that will display all the non empty row from the above hidden table. When ever we add / delete rows, the corresponding entry will update the hidden table. or else you can update the hidden table on the click event of SUBMIT .

Hope this will help you.

Regards ,

Shaira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to write the codes after uploading the offline adobe form.

Regards,

Arun.