cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When CDB gets populated? what is load parameters and syn parameter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

myself have a query with regards to consolidated database where would to like to know when does the CDB gets populated. when we deploy the MBO does the mbo bring the data from backend sys or when we call it from UI client.

what is load parameters and syn parameter got confused. please explain in very normal term.

thnaks

sk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks rincy and reddy for reply

myself understood the concepts of load and sync parameters thanks for your inputs....

we are doing a scenario with backend as SAP and front end ui with ios. we have done all the things in place and when executing from ui front end only the last record is displayed. for example if it is returning 6 records then it displays only the last record.

check in CDB and foun only the last record is ther in it but when doing the PREVIEW of MBO to test it their it displays all the record but from UI it is displaying only 6th record

this where my query is that hw and when CDB gets populated and where i have to look in to rectify it....

thanks

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siva,

Load Parameters: Control the data flow between your EIS system and CDB.

Sync Parameters: Control the data flow between CDB and Mobile device.

When I say Control I mean Filter.

Chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar

Once you download all the data from EIS, the data can then be avaliable in the Consolidated database of the Unwired Platform.

If we need to filter data from EIS directly we can use Load Parameter and If we need to filter data from the consolidated database we can use Synchronization parameter.

That means,

Load Parameter is used to determine the condition upon which how much data get downloaded from EIS to the mobile device

Sunchornization Parameter is used to determine the condition upon how much data get downloaded from consolidated databse to the mobile device.

Thanks and regards,

Rinzy Deena Mathews