Did you mean: 

Assigning sampling procedure to inspection plan

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts:

I have a problem as follows:

I have type 04 inspection activated,

As a part of my cumtomized QM setup a requirement of verifying all manufacturing confirmations have been confirmed and released.

Then and only then can I do a UD.

The question:

I am getting an error "no sampling procedure assined to material view or inspection plan... I'm not sure which. Please tell me the steps to do so either in MM02 or in QP02.

Thanks

Verroz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First goto MM03 --> QM view and click on "Insp. setup" button, now double click on 04 inspection type and check - have you checked "inspection with task list"?

If "Insp. with task list" is not checked for 04 inspection type then you have to assign sampling procedure @ 04 inspection type level in MM02 --> QM view.

If "Insp. with task list" is checked then you might be you are missing sampling procedure @ inspection plan level. You can assign sampling procedure @ MIC level in inspection plan.

You can goto QDV1 to create new sampling procedure.

Thanks!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

if u have not created any sampling procedure than first create it by using QDV1 and than go to your QP01 where u select all your MIC's check control indicators whether sapmling procedure indicator is ok or not , than assign ur newly created sampling procedure over there in Inspection plan.

Regards

SHailendra GAur

SAP-QM