cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

we are facing an issue in credit management. daily we are creating more than thousands of orders but only one order got credit blocked though the customer has the more than 60 % of the credit. i have tried simulating the same scenario in QAS many times, i could not be able to get the credit block order.

please help me..

Thanks

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Check the following things

1) in OVAK , check whether the c.carea is assigned to the sales area in which your said invoices are created.

2) Since you told one of the sales order is blocked, check its sales area and compare it with the other sales order's sales area.

If there are one and the same skip step one. Else maintain c.carea for the respective sales area in OVFL

3) Check whether the customer code has a Risk category assigned in the FD32.

4) Check whether the pricing procedure of the sales order which is blocked and those which are not blocked is same or not.

If not same, check whether SUBTOTAL A is assigned to the net value of the pricing procedure of the unblocked Sales orders.

5) Check whether the sales order types of the blocked sales order and the unblocked one are same?

If not go to OVAK, and give credit group against your sales order type which is not blocked.

6) Check whether the item category of the blocked sales order and the unblocked one are same?

If not, go to OVAD and give credit group against your sales order item category which is not blocked.

Check and revert.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suspect that as the order iis blocked for a customer only, then just try "XD05" and check if any credit blocks w.r.t the customer at sales order level. pls remove and try it once. Then only you go for "FD32".to check it.

Reagrds

DSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

we have checked previously the customer status ie whether the customer is set for order block, delivery block or billing block. nothing is set.

i have checked the configurattion of automatic credit control, risk category and FD32 status tab ( credit limit, receivables, sales value, credit exposure and credit limit used % )

The customer has used only 40% of the credit limit..

i have tried simulating the same scenario in QAS and created more than 1000 orders, am not getting the blocked order.

In production, for the same customer the order created before and after is not blocked...only one order is blocked..very rare scenario..

i will run the reports RVKRED07 and RVKRED88 advised by Henrique and let us see..

SAP too checking our production system for the past two days.....

Thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Please check in FD32 --> Central Data ---> what are the Total amount or Individual limit in Maximum permitted credit limits.

and let me know.

Regards,

Sandip Shaktavat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Total amount, individual limit and credit limit all same amount ie 9300 SGD.

Thanks

Ashok

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Any updates?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Please check in FD32 --> Enter Customer and credit control area and click on status --> check your credit limit, Credit limit used, Receivables, Sales value and Credit exposure.

You can find the all status of credit management from this screen.

If it is ok then check in status --> Internal data - Risk category is maintained or not. If risk category is not maintained then maintained it 001.

I think it will help you.

Regards,

Sandip Shaktavat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

First you have to run the reports RVKRED07 and RVKRED88, just to adjust the credit. After that the block should hapen. Check for exits in SAPLVKMP.

Att,

Henrique