cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see any workflow in my mobile device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm working with SUP 2.0 server, using BAPI's. I made a workflow application, I deployed the MBO, deployed the workflow in the server, registered the mobile phone (Android 2.3.3), and allow the phone in the workflow Control Panel in Sybase Control Center.

I installed the 2 .apk that I need to see workflows I can use..... and then: Phone said me that have no workflows.....

What can I do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using 2.0.1. I tryed to see my workflow in an andriod device and in a iOS device, and I can't see it in both devices.

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u provide the steps right from creating user in scc to generating the workflow package.and settings on device.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tapas, it doesn't work with wewb services.

Pradeep, The workflow was completely deplpoyed on the server before I assigned any user.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see that you are using SUP 2.0. Can you specify you are using SUP 2.0 or 2.0.1. The android support for HWC is available only from 2.0.1. So even if you deploy the workflow to the server which is on 2.0, the deployment will go fine, it will not get installed to the client device which is at 2.0.1. You can check the logs on the sybase messaging client on device, do u see any workflow item related logs?

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Server version is: 2.0.1.178

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try a different workflow... You can use the "Weather WS HWC Sample.zip" from the URL

https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/groups/sup-apps?view=documents

I also was facing the same problem... And I was seeing the device Online but when I used to "Generate" the workflow it was not showing up in the device... I dont know why but this worked.

Regards

Tapas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using 2.0, as I said. Devices are assigned to the workflow and I can see it online, but i never can to see the worflow, always shows me that there are no workflows assigned to the device. . I checked the logs, and it says the device is connected...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sometimes the workflow doesn't get the updated list of users when you do generate Workflow and assign to user.

Do a get user before Generate and Deploy in SUP. If even this doesn't work .

Check in SCC if the workflow is deployed. if Deployed then assign the workflow to the user.

Thanks

Pradeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

User is assigned, and device is online, but it does'nt show me any workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

are u using 2.1 or 2.0? can u send me the screen shot of the SCC?

device users, workflow-user assignment? or workflow application connection?

have u check log files? log files are in different places.

check the log under domain and not under servers.

FYI: i haven't played with android only ipads.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basic question:

Do you have user for the device?

Do u see that user online?

and then did u assign the user to workflow?

I know these are the basic steps. But when ever i see in new device no work flow. I mangaed to have done these mistakes.

-sowmiya