cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice split

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

i have an issue regarding invoice split.

i have an order with two line item have diffent item category TAN and TAX because of that invoice split.

would you kinldy help me undersatnd the copycontrol stting: i.e

VTLF-->LF to F2

item categoty-TAN

ROUTINE -001(invoice split)

and for Item category-TAX

routine 003single invoice

would you kinldy provide me more clarification on this two routine and abouut the invoice split?

Thanks,

PrachiS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Routine 001 will split the invoice based on certain parameters in preceding document like

a) Payer

b) Inco terms etc

Please search the forum for this

Routine 003 will generate one invoice per delivery

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have a ordrs with two line item with diff. item category TAN and TAX.and because of that invoice split

i need the understanding the given below code in a simple way and how its works.

u2022 003 u2013 single invoice - FV60C003

u2022 001 u2013Invoice split - FV60C001

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Prachi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP uses field VBRK-ZUKRI (a 40 character field) to store the combination of field values that are used as basis of invoice split.

Invoice split happens if any of the fields stored in VBRK-ZUKRI differ across orders/deliveries (or their items) from which invoices are created.

We assign VBRK-ZUKRI during item copy control. The fields are simply concatenated and assigned to VBRK-ZUKRI.

Include FV60C003

*       For each reference document an invoice is created
FORM DATEN_KOPIEREN_003.
  DATA: BEGIN OF ZUK,
          MODUL(3) VALUE '003',
          VTWEG LIKE VBAK-VTWEG,
          SPART LIKE VBAK-SPART,
          VGBEL LIKE VBRP-VGBEL,
        END OF ZUK.
  ZUK-VTWEG = VBAK-VTWEG.
  ZUK-SPART = VBAK-SPART.
  IF KURGV-PERFK = SPACE.
    ZUK-VGBEL = VBRP-VGBEL.
  ENDIF.
  VBRK-ZUKRI = ZUK.
ENDFORM.

In the above coding we are concatenating VBAK-VTWEG (Distr channel), VBAK-SPART (Division), VBRP-VGBEL (Reference Order from billing item) as the criteria for invoice split. So if any of these field differ then it will cause a split. So basically we are creating one invoice for all items that reference a single order

Similarly one can understand FV60C001 and other item level copy routines. It all depends on what you are putting into VBRK-ZUKRI field. FV60C001 and FV60C003 are just examples from SAP to let us know how we can use these routines to split invoices. We normally create copies of them and assign to our own 9XX routines and put our own custom criteria for invoice split.

Answers (0)