cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TMS configuration issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I want configure the Two system Landscape DEV-> PRD because of before this I have three system landscape

but now our in Quality sytem have during to some issues .

and also tell me whts data i need to backup of Quality server .

so i want configure the two system landscape Only Devlopment to Production.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_ruth3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Shiv,

Take a look at this link:

http://www.sapfans.com/sapfans/forum/basis/messages/9023.html

Also,

Hope this helps,

Good Day Mate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael Ruth,

Thanks for reply,

As given by your instruction i agreed but after configure the STMS between DEV to PRD .

Whats will i need to be data copied from QAS server because in a QAS server many requests transported from the DEV or many request came in QAS TMS import queue from Devlopement server so now how i can proceed thats request on PRD server which are left on QAS server .

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

I don't think you need to move any data from QA to prod. You should compare for import history in QA and "Ready to import" transports in production. If the transports are imported and tested successfully in QA then you can move to PROD.

Since, QA is no more in your case, you might have to test your transports in of the dedicated dev client before moving to Prod.

Thanks,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

Thanks for reply.

as per your instruction i'm not able to compare the QAS import history because my QAS system has been down.

I want to tell you i can only copy any data from QAS server in OS level .

so i am talking about the thats many requests which are released from DEV system but i have not imported in QAS server and now my QAS server has been down .

so hawi can i proceed the which requests in PRD system after configure the DEV to PRD TMS.

Please reply .

Regards

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

> so i am talking about the thats many requests which are released from DEV system but i have not imported in QAS server and now my QAS server has been down .

>

> so hawi can i proceed the which requests in PRD system after configure the DEV to PRD TMS.

For this, you just have to manually add those transport requests in PRD Import queue.

STMS --> SID --> Import queue --> Menu bar --> Extras --> Other requests --> Add

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any other option so that i will get every request on PRD server by default.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Using scripts also you can add all the transport requests into import buffer.

For this you need to write the scripts,

I hope it will help you.

Regards,

Kiran .V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

As Kiran said, script would be easy way to add transports in the buffer in your case.

You can also do manually as DatabaseSAP suggested, but it's bit time consuming.

Thanks,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i create the script ?

Please help me .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Get the list of released transports from development and check the sequence with functional team and Add all the transports to buffer before importing the transports. Create below commands in the form of BUFFER.BAT file or BUFFER.sh file windows / unix respectively.

execute in windows example D:\> BUFFER.BAT > bufferlog.txt

tp addtobuffer <SID>K900002 <SID> client=100 pf=D:\usr\sap\trans\bin\TP_DOMAIN_SID.PFL

tp addtobuffer <SID>K900002 <SID> client=100 pf=D:\usr\sap\trans\bin\TP_DOMAIN_SID.PFL

check the sequence in the buffer of PROD.

Create the script to import transports called IMPORT.BAT or IMPORT.SH with below commands .

Import the transports using below commands

D:\> import.bat > importlog.txt (log.txt will create log )

tp import <SID>K900002 <SID> client=100 pf=D:\usr\sap\trans\bin\TP_DOMAIN_SID.PFL

tp import <SID>K900002 <SID> client=100 pf=D:\usr\sap\trans\bin\TP_DOMAIN_SID.PFL

Thanks,

Arjun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_ruth3
Contributor
0 Kudos

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/systemcopy

Hopefully this will help you !!