cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring customer master data immediately/synchronously to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I know this has been asked before. I read concerning threads regarding this topic. But I want to raise this issue again as I think this be a major problem not for me alone:

By default customer master data is transmitted from ERP to GTS by scheduling RBDMIDOC for message type /SAPSLL/CREMAS_SLL. Even in case this job is running every 5 minutes it can occur that sales orders get in technically incomplete status in GTS when they are created just after concerning model master is created and has not been transmitted to GTS.

Is there anybody who has developed a solution where customer data is transmitted immediately after saving in ERP to GTS ???

Regards,

Ulrich

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

An alternate option to avoid technically incomplete documents is to trigger the program /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3 with the customer number in the order creation user-exit in case you find the change pointer for the partners is not processed.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich,

I haven't done it myself, but I know of a project where it has been done. As I understand it, the technique is to code the user-exit (that runs during the customer save) to call program /SAPSLL/DEBMAS_DISTRIBUTE_R3 with the Customer Number being created or changed. In that case, you don't need the RBDMIDOC program to run for Customers.

Regards,

Dave