SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration IS-U to CRM via custom-created Button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i'am new in here and hope u can help me.

I try to do a integration from CRM to IS-U.

i already have done this before from a IC-Client by identifiing a "PREMISE" and jump to IS-U via navigation bar by using the transactionstarter-wizard. this starttransaction is linked to an BOR-Object which starts the Report in a popup. this is already working.

my problem:

now i try to do same on a sales-client but because there is no global-data-container on the top i cant use this to get the value of the "PREMISE".

next problem is that i cant use the navigation bar to intergate IS-U so i created a new button on top of the PointOfDelivery-View(my bor object also could use a POD). now i want to integrate is-u into crm by clicking this button.

the eventhandler of the button should start the transactionlauncher with giving the value of the POD(ext_ui) to my BOR-Object and execute it.

iam not an CRM expert so i hope u understand what i want to do. sry if my english isn't as well as u are maybe inured.

i also attached a link to an image for better imagination:

[IMAGE|http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/absprungpunkt.png]

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay i found out that i had to use a custom controller in the Structure of the Component IUICOBJD for accessing the PointOfDelivery(PD_EXT_UI)-Parameter of view 'IUICOBJD/PointOfDelivery' over the view 'IUICOBJD/SingleObjectViewSet'.

but i have no idea where to start.

someone got an idea?

0 Kudos

You have a lot of options here. For example place something like this in your method:

lr_entity = me->typed_context->pointofdelive->collection_wrapper->get_current( ).

lr_entity->get_property_as_value( EXPORTING iv_attr_name = 'PD_EXT_UI' IMPORTING ev_result = lv_ext_ui ).

That will give you your value .