cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation - Total of percentages must equal 100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using SRM 7.0 EHP1 support package level 11. At the time of goods receipt , i have the error "Total of percentages must equal 100" , "Error in account assignment for item 1" . But it is ok while creating SC, PO.

I've searched the forums and oss notes and found some notes related this issue. But they are valid up to support package level 10, therefore not suitable for me..

So anyone who has further advice ? If not, i think it is better to open a message to SAP ?

Thanks in advance...

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Has the Account assignment category changed in PO/SC ?

I did come across such error mostly wrong category copied to GR-

Ex- Account assignment category-CC changed to ASSET .. some times system copies CC instead of changed category to GR..

Following note solved our problem.. plz check..

1543148 - Incorrect account assignment in confirmation

BR

Srrimaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

In our case, we used a custom Account assignment category in PO which was mapped to a "ERP Standard Account Assignment Category - V". (This mapping could be checked in SPRO, under Account Assignment in SRM susyem).

However the same ERP category 'V' is also mapped to additional SRM custom Account Assignment Categories.

When the system tries to create the confirmation for the PO, it tries to reverse map the ERP category 'V' and since there is no one-to-one mapping, the system does a dynamic

mapping based on the account field values and determines the account

assignment category 'CC' instead. Now, the 'CC' account category might not be authorized for the user (With which you are trying to post the confirmation) and therefore the system tries to add another accounting line which results in the invalid  error message 'Total of percentages...'.

To rectify this behaviour, you can either:

- implement the BADI BBP_ACCCAT_MAP_IMP and when you receive the

ERP account category 'V', a customer specific business logic can be implemented to correctly identify 'Z_CC1' SRM account category. Similar mapping logic has to implemented for other categories as well.

OR

- you could add the account category 'CC' to the organization attribute 'KNT' for user 'hotline1' using transaction ppoma_bbp. The user can later on modify the account category manually in the account assignment tab.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Raghavendra.

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

We had a very similar situation in our system and your guidnace on this issue has helped me find out the problem.

Many thanks for the same

In our case, when a shoping cart is created with certain attributes, a custom program would change the account assignment category of the resulting PO to Z. So when creating the confirmation in SRM, the same account assignment category Z would default, but because the user doesnt have the Z account assignment category assigned to him, the system would throw errors.

Cheers,

Yateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andem,

We have similar problem.

Could you please let us the solution know if you were able to solve the issue.

Best regards,

Raghavendra.

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could some one please share the solution to the above problem.

Cheers,

Yateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

message created to OSS.

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please provide the OSS message number here.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

I've created message to SAP. They are investigating the issue. I will inform you when they solve..

Best regards,

alessandrozulian
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andem,

I have the same problem, do you have any news?

Regards, Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following information:

Accordingly account mapping done between SRM and backend and whether user has no authorization for PO account assignment category, system tries to add another accounting line with the default account category and this causes the error.

To resolve this problem, kindly add the account category in org. structure attributes (PPOMA_BBP) for the user.

I hope this help you to fix this issue,

Best regards,

Denise Zanuz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muthu,

I've already checked the note 1464163, support package level is not suitable for me. We have the level SAPKIBKV11. And i couldn't find any other note related to this issue that is suitable for my level.

Dear Denise,

This user has the related account assignment category in SRM. I can create PO with this account assignment category ZCC (copy of CC) and in confirmation step i got the error. I think it is coming from backend. I've checked the backend category which is assigned to "K" but it seems ok.

And another additional info which may give you an idea about the issue. We implemented support package SAPKIBKV11 two weeks ago.. Before that it was working fine.. But after it is implemented, we started the get this error. Any ideas ?

Best regards,

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

This error might come if the Cash Management module is active in the company code, in this case a commitment item is mandatory in Account Assignment irrespective of the account assignment category.

Kindly check for the same in the company code details in ERP in the Tcode OBY6.

If the Activate CM is checked , then its not possible to create the PO from SRM.

Refer Notes: 1480084 & 900825

Best Regards,

Rahul

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

can you recreate the issue in DEV?

check this note 1464163.

Muthu