Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII idoc processing is very slow

former_member331989
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

MII idoc processing is very slow.

Where can i check the reason of slowness?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Cemil,

Are you seeing the processing time after the receipt of the IDoc or is the time associated with when you hit the send button on ECC until you see it show up in the MII Message Queue? Also what kind of IDoc and how large is the XML file.

Thanks,

Mike

former_member331989
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

ECC sends IDOC very fast. MII takes and put it into queue.

MII processing is very slow for idoc wait in the MII message queue.

For example 2kb size of idoc takes approximately 5 minutes from running status to processed status.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Are you sending just one IDoc or do you have a whole lot of them coming through in a short time frame?

What post-transmission processing are you doing in MII after the IDoc was put into the queue?

What type of IDoc are you receiving?

Regards,

Mike

former_member331989
Participant
0 Kudos

IDoc type is Orders,

When idoc came to MII, MII calls RFC and puts RFC result into queue.

regards

0 Kudos

Hi Cemil,

So you are doing immediate processing of the orders (list) and getting additional information from each order by calling an RFC?

And then posting the contents of the RFC into the Queue? Do I understand this correctly?

If so, then the time being consumed is not for the IDoc, but rather for each call to the RFC.

Do you establish a Session and then repeat on the IDoc Order list or do you call with the single step JCo action block?

Regards,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Dec 5, 2011 6:14 PM

former_member331989
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I observed message monitor.

In message monitor , it took much time from message receiving to message processed status.

I don't know this phase includes rfc call.

regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Cemil,

I think I am still a little confused. Is your Processing Rule set up as a Category or Transaction? And can you provide a copy of the transaction for review?

Thanks,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.