cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESULT BASE QUANTITY INCREASE

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

How to map this business requirement like i have a rawmaterial Australian coal like when i check coal moistuare is price related characteristic i have the some specification like 5 to 10% is accepted if above 10% how much % is there that should be penalty means i want to receive extra quantity unless untill i am not received extra quantity invoice should not happend can any body explained how to incorporate this business requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much in your input

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have mapped this sceanrio in my couple of projects,

Here u need to maintain the Z- table for your Penalty % in combination with Material and the min and max ranges. f9 than u need to incoorporate the functional module so that the parameter whcih u have maintained in Quality plan fetched in PO.

U need to map only those Parameters where u need to put penalty, Parameters which u have maintained will be there in Z-table, now whenever u posted the GRN, system check the penalty range w.r.t that Z-Table and during MIRO it is applicable.

If u need more clarification i will give u the exact within few hrs.

Regards

Shailendar Gaur

SAP-QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I never tried this but looks like u will get a clue from below link

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60f03349-ff68-2e10-e592-92b18605a...

Nitin

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your reply but actually this document shown price adjustment but i want increase of quantity is there any possiblities