cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned depreciation not showing in the AW01n for current FY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue on Planned Depreciation and the issue as below.

I have created an Asset with Dep.start date is 10.05.2011 and my Fiscal year is Jan- Dec with 445 posting periods. I have posted Acquisition with the value of 10,000 through F-90. When i check the Asset Explorer through AW01n its not showing Planned deprecation in the Posted Values tab and in Comparisons tab its showing the Dep. from 2012 onwards till useful life and here in 2012 its showing the dep.value from May to Dec only, and also its not showing Dep.value for 2011 year ( showing blank).

If i post the acquistion in 2010, its showing the depreciation from 2011 onwards and also for 2010 year its not showing any planned deprecation.

In Dep. calculation it means % of dep. and every thing is ok. ( its showing the values as per the % stated in dep.key)

I have posted the same scenario to another company code and its showing planned deprecation for 2011 year.

May i know the missed config settings to view planned depreciation.

kindly provide your valuable solution

thanks,

jagadish.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you see planned deprecation in the planned values tab?

regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, No depreciation values in Planned values tab.

and one more point in Comparisons tab its showing the depreciation values from 2012 on words till useful life, in 2012 normally depreciation value for whole year but the values are showing only for from 5th month to 12 month only this should be in 2011 deprecation column. Instated of 2011 its showing in 2012 deprecation column.

regards,

jagadish.P

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please please the button "display depreciation calculation".

regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i click the Dep. calculation its showing as below

Type To Period Period Factor Percentage Curr.APC

N 164 0.45055 0 0

N 364 0.54945 0.125 45,000

thanks & regards,

Gopi.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jagadish07

Please check in Asset master under Depreciation tab what you maintained Ordenery Depreciation startdate.

Please check in AFAMS Validity start . what you mentioned (please select from ordernery Depreciation start date)

Regards

shankar