cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Sales with no delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, We have a requirement for a cash sale with no delivery (no inventory), this is because people are signing up for training courses or for other services where we do not have a service confirmation. I.e. we wish to do a cash sale and issue an invoice immediately. does anybody have any experience or ideas on how to do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both repies were helpful and led us to a solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm new to this group and was searching for a solution to my query..

I've doing Cash sales (CS) in VA01 and after saving the document, its saying "Cash Sale 11784 has been saved (no delivery created)"

But in the process, We've to go to VLO2N and do the picking and PGI but how can we open a DELIVERY DOC when the del doc itself is not generated.

Is there any copy controls missing here??? Pls help me out

regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both repies were helpful and led us to a solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow these steps

Mantain proper copy controls between Sales doc. type and the Billing document.

Create a "service material i.e. Cource Fee " directly using "MMS1" or use material type "DIEN" in "MM01" and create.

Raise a simple sales order, Incase any Description / text - w.r.t "cource details" etc, maintain in the sales order, then go for billing.(VF01)

Incase of a variable price or Invoice Value, do not maintain "Condition records for Basic price - PR00"

Just post it manually and proceed.

I am quite sure your requirement is met, if so then pls mark this thread as answered.

Regards

DSR.

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 17, 2011 12:47 PM

Edited by: D.Srinivasa Rao on Nov 17, 2011 12:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Create service materials with out delivery and inventroy.Then raise sales order and invoice agains that order.

Hope it will help you.,