cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cji3 and s_alr_87013558 not match

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

cji3 and s_alr_87013558 reports are not match,since we are doing Budget-overall and actual-overall and s_alr_87013558 not match.please help me to solve problem .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CJI3 report contains settlement line items which affect the actual cost of the project. You may check this for transaction type KOAO (which is settlement line item). You can use filters to get the actual cost from CJI3 which will be similar to the value in S_ALR_87013558. Search the forum for filters as it has been discussed before.

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked but not found any billing or settlement made against wbs.i tried to get the filter with condition not equal to koka..but couldn't found helpfull result..please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly perform the following steps and revert back:

1) In CJI3, add the following column in the display 'Business Transaction' (you can add it in a display variant for ease)

2) Press F4 on this column for any row to view the different options available (KOAO is depicted as actual settlement type)

3) Try to see the type of cost coming in your project. It could be that some other sort of cost (apart from KOAO) has been posted on your project that is causing the discrepancy. Do a throrough analysis of this.

Regards,

Ammar

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With KOAO also please check if any valys are present against business transcation KOAE. validate the differene between the reports against these values

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set layout with filtering KOAO as said above. And also you will get correct actuals based on the Cost element groups selecting in the input field(Material, Labour, Overheads & interest).

pradeep_mahamuni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check what Anwar has said and also with that fiilter out the revenue posting made on the project.