Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in qa32

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to genearte a report of the inspection lot(qa32) created for a plant. After the report list is generated i can see that the monitoring light is green. Also there are red indicators. I am using UD for all these work. Now when i am trying to access the red monitered lights using UD it is displaying a error "function you selected cannot be carried out : access usage decision."

Now the system status says CRTD CHCR SPR . While the other monitoring light (red) shows REL CALC SPRQ which i am able to access.

HOw to solve this issue.

pl discuss

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Your Master inspection plan is not there that's why this status is there, so create it .

If it is already their than checck the inspection lot date and your plan creation date , if they are mismatched than Lot have status CRTD CHCR,

Once u correct it or created it assign to inspection lot via QA02.

press enter two times and save it

Refresh QA32, lot automatically comes into REL status.

Regards

Shailendra GAur

SAP-QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be because of the absence of Inspection Plan for the material in the plan, you lot did not get released.

Or sometimes you will have a Inspection plan. but the usage will be different.

Create an Inspection plan for the material in QP01.

Go to QA02, then access Inspection Specification Tab, assign the correct usage number there, and press Task list/Specification button there. Save and exit the transaction.

Now you can do Result Recording and Usage Decision for this lot.

In case you don't want to do Result Recording at all, and directly do the UD, then go to MM02 and QM view of the material and access the inspection type.

In that uncheck, both Inspection with Material specification and Inspection with Task List option.

Thanks,

Vinodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CRTD CHCR SPRQ means your material do not have master data in place.

Create MIC Qs21

You need to create Inspection plan using QP01

Asign MIC to Inspection plan

No go to QA02

In the Specification tab Click on Task list

And save . This will give ur lot status as REL like other lots

Nitin