Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two invoices for one quotation

former_member607089
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

I am facing a problem with invoices, I hope you could help me.

I have two invoices, but only one quotation. Standard Sales orders have been created automatically. The invoices have been created with VF04 transaction in a row. So we must have only one invoice, but we have two.

I have checked Sold to party, ship to party, payment terms, currency, pricingu2026 everything is the same.

Please, any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the split analysis log of the invoices. Go to VF03, input one invoice number, from the Environment menu --> click the Split analysis . The syste will ask for the second invoice number, input the same and enter. The system will show you the split log. It is the easiest way to find the split criteria. If this doesn't help, the scheck the copy control routine for the inovoice.

Regards,

SAM

former_member607089
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

I have checked with Split analysis and I see no difference. Only Reference document number, Assignment number and Payment Reference are different, but they are the invoice number. Other fields as Sold to party, payer, payment methods, dateu2026. are identical.

I think we will cancel the invoice and create again with VF01 and check if it worls.

Best regards.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As the Reference document number and Assignment Numbers are different,because of that only you have got two billing documents.Please check in VTFL wheather any input has been maintained in Reference document number and Assignment Number fields.Also check in the billing document number wheather Reference document number has been maintained or not.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario Sanchez,

--Go To T.Code VTFL Copy controls

--click on Change or display & Select your Delivery & Billing document Type

--In Header

Copying Req-003

Assignment No-E

Reference No-E

Check mark copy item number & save it

--Now go to T.Code VF04

--Mention the billing date,billing type,sales area,shipping point,sold to party & check mark the delivery related billing

--Click on Display Bill list & check the delivery numbers for the same customer

--Select all the documents & click on collective billing it will processes the one billing document for all the delivery & save it.

--Go to VA03 & enter the order no

-- Select the document flow & check you will find the same billing document number for all the orders for the same customer.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess there is still some split criteria to separate the items into different billing documents. Billing date, maybe?

You could do the same quotation-SO-billing manually in a test system, and in VF01 when the system is offering two different billing documents, click split criteria to see the reason. Or cancel the billing documents and create them again in VF01..