cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more than 2 thousands objects to the contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to incluce more than 2 thousands objects to the contract? Does the system handle?

Rgds, Stenwa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im not sure what your business scenario is, but it sounds like you should be using a pooled space.

E.g.

A building has a parking level with 1000 bays. I may lease-out 200 of those bays to a tenant.

Instead of defining 1000 rental units of 1 bay each, I would define one pooled space object of 1000 bays (as the measurement), and define a single rental space of 200 (again, using a measurement) and lease that one object to a contract.

Two objects instead of 2000?

Regards

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the contract I have defined 3 group. One of group has more then 2 000 objects. Each of group has own conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

It does not matter whether you have grouped RO's or objects under a Group Object in a Contract. The Conditions when assigned to Object Group it still will split into number of items = the Objects under group.

It is not recommended to have more than 20 RO or other objects in a Contract and not more than 50 Conditions, also prefer to have cashflow for 5 years. I know clients who have not followed this and it is still haunting them.

Please revisit your design, utilize measurements, Conditions, Contracts, Main Contract to group them together and see if you can meet the requirement.

I agree with Franz, unless you wish to shoot your own foot, dont do it.

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for help. I must revisit my design.

Rgds, Stenwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does someone know notes: 1455604, 1609221, 1602826, 1639187 and used them in project? They improve performane. If someone has expierience in it, please answer me.

Rgds, Stenwa

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stenwa,

please refer to the recommendations in the SAP note [915080|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/915080].

Objects: Keep the number of objects assigned to a contract as

small as possible. This will not only assist performance, but

also transparency. The person responsible will find it difficult

to check a contract with several objects on screen. We recommend

that there is a restriction of approximately 20 objects for each

contract and never any more than 50 objects.

I am afraid that 2000 objects are far too much and cannot be handled.

Regards, Franz