cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send Idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to trigger Idoc from BD10, MATMAS. I get this message, zero commmunication idocs generrated for message type MATMAS.

I have two clients in QAS. I am able to sent Idoc to XI from first client, however from the second client, I am not able to do so.

What all settings do I have to do for second client? I thought since I am able to send idocs from first client, I would be able to send from second client also. Are RFC destinations client specific

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RFC destinations are client specific, if you wnat to send IDoc to second XI client also then you need to create RFC destination and other configurations .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

We have only one XI client. We have two ECC clients in QAS. So should I create RFC Destination, SM59, port in WE 21 and partner profile in WE 20 in the second client of ECC to transfer Idoc to XI ?

What about the settings in XI ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandran,

I am trying to trigger Idoc from BD10, MATMAS. I get this message, zero commmunication idocs generrated for message type MATMAS.

i think problem is what is material number you have used to trigger MATMAS. that is not correct. can you check it once what is material number you have to specify.

regards,

ganesh.