Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about the requirement for goods issue from a delivery (VOFM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

※Please note that this is related to the credit limit check.

I am trying to set up the SAP system, so that if the maintenance contract (rental document) is billed at least once,

the system would allow the user to bill the customer regardless of the credit usage (ex. 150%).

So I created the following routine for the credit check (in VOFM).

IF XVBAK-AUART = 'ZMZZ'. --> Please note that ZMZZ is the document type of our rental document

LOOP AT XFPLT.

IF XVBUK-FKSAK = 'B' or XVBUK-FKSAK = 'C'.

• We will not do any credit limit check for this item line.

MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-SECURITY.

MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-STATIC_LIMIT.

MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-DYNAMIC_LIMIT.

MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-DOCUMENTVALUE.

MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-CRITICAL_FIELDS.

MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-REVIEWDATE.

MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-OPEN_ITEMS.

MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-OLDEST_OP.

MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-DUNNING_LEVEL.

MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-USER1.

MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-USER2.

MOVE CHARX TO BYPASS-USER3.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

EXIT.

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

Now, with the routine above, it became possible to bill customers regardless of the credit usage.

However, when we try to ship (posting goods issue) the item for that maintenance contract, when the credit usage exceeds 100%, the system rejects it with the error message below.

<Error message>

Static credit check: credit limit exceeded

Now, I want to set up the system, so that if the posting goods is for the item which satisfies the following condition,

the system would not reject the posting due to the error above.

<condition>

1. The item is for the maintenance contract which was billed at least once --> this means that this is not a new contract

※Please note that for new maintenance contracts (which is not billed even once), the system should not allow to post goods

issue if the credit usage exceeds 100 %.

I looked into VOFM, and found out that we are using the following routines for posting goods issue.

<system routine>

<user routine>

But I didn't know where the error (Static credit check: credit limit exceeded) came from.

Could you tell me how to find (or where to modify) a location where I can make the modification in order to

satisfy our requirement?

Thank you very much in advance

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I was able to solve the problem by setting up the credit check routine for delivery notes, and assign it for "No credit check" field

in the automatic credit control (OVA8).

So, thank you for your help, everyone

Takashi