cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS and QM integration in R&D projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am working in a pharma R&D project. Client want to use SAP PS for their R&D projects.

I wanted to know the integration between PS & QM.

The scenario is as under.

They consume some raw materials against activity and conduct the experiments. The out put of the experiments are to be recorded in the system. It is similar to that of inprocess quality inspection of PP.

I think this is only possible, if there is quality inspection lot for the activity. Is it possible to generate any inspection lot for the network activity or WBS elements?

Your advise or responses are highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

You may be aware no direct integration with SAP PS and QM. It may help you below points

1. Please create planned order through SAP PS. From Planned order, you create purchase order or production order. Do the goods receipt against that orders. Inspection lots will be created at the time of GR.

2. Create manual inspection lot (Inspection lot origin 89) and add some customized fields in QA01 transaction to address Project system related information like WBS element, Project number.

@ praveen , i would like know your business if it is only interal tarcking purpose or you do produce Molucules or API for particluar Customer.if that is case, business can map with respect to WBS bom with project along production activites every process step wise quality check can be done.

Thanks,

Ram

Edited by: Ram Babu.K on Nov 18, 2011 9:57 AM

Answers (0)