cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error- while assigng FF-Owners to FF-Id's in GRC-10 AC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Iam facing issue as below.. while configuring Super user assignment (while assigning owners to FF Ids)

Please let me konow if nay one of you encountered same issue and how you resolved..

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call http://yashgrcsrv.sapyash.com:8010/sap/bc/webdynpro/SAP/GRAC_UI_SPM_OWNER_POWL was terminated because of an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in system G10 : The ASSERT condition was violated.

The error occurred on the application server YASHGRCSRV_G10_10 and in the work process 1 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_POWL_FEEDER~HANDLE_ACTION of program CL_GRAC_POWL_SPM_FFOWNER======CP

Method: FEEDER_HANDLE_ACTION of program CL_POWL_MODEL=================CP

Method: DISPATCH_ACTION of program CL_POWL_MODEL=================CP

Method: DISPATCH_PREPARED_ACTION of program CL_POWL_TABLE_HELPER==========CP

Method: ON_OBJECT_ACTION of program /1BCWDY/07CT55XNN6UHRCSZMBJE==CP

Method: IF_TABLE_DATA~ON_OBJECT_ACTION of program /1BCWDY/07CT55XNN6UHRCSZMBJE==CP

Method: ON_TOOLBAR_OBJECT_ACTION of program /1BCWDY/07CT55XNN6UHRCSZMBJE==CP

Method: ON_TOOLBAR_OBJECT_ACTION of program /1BCWDY/07CT55XNN6UHRCSZMBJE==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/07CT55XNN6UHRCSZMBJE==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

What can I do?

If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system G10 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server YASHGRCSRV_G10_10 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you cansearch for further information in the trace file for the work process 1 in transaction ST11 on the application server. YASHGRCSRV_G10_10 . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: GRCADMIN -l: E -s: G10 -i: YASHGRCSRV_G10_10 -w: 1 -d: 20111117 -t: 124258 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: ASSERTION_FAILED -X: 00188B01D3231EE1849D72367EF328EF_00188B01D3231EE1849D723252D408EF_1 -x: 91EB10E1F7B3F19FA8EF00188B01D323

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Regards,

Ravi Alluri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the ABAP dump in ST22 for more detailed information on the error.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could able to create FF-owner,and FF-controller under GRC Role assignments > Access control owners..and could also able to see Active queries - central owners as All(2) on top of the screen ..

After that when i go to super user Assignment > owners where in which i tryed to assign FF owners to FFID's then it is giving me the error as mentioned earlier..

One thing i noticed in the screen -super user Assignment > owners where we assign owners i noticed on the top of the screen Active queries - central owners as All(0) which means the data (owners & controlers )created earlier are not reflecting here ..

I have already run the incremental job Repository object (role,user,profile)sync..

Does any one know the reason .?

Thanks in advance,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was getting a similar error.

Look at Note 1584342 - ASSERTION_FAILED, not able to assign FFID to Firefighters

Resolved my problem.