cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected,

how to change the existing outbound delivery JF to LF .In copying delivery control sales document type is assigned to JF and sales document type is created for both the outbound delivery.

why this error occurs explain it because for other sales document type I have assign outbound delivery JF there it doesn't occurs.

AVANISH

Edited by: avanish gulatee on Nov 17, 2011 11:13 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Try to maintain the copy control through T-Code VTLA for delivery LF and JF with Sale document Type

Take exisiting oone copy those one do the necessary chnages

and also one more thing is in the sale document VOV8 what is you maintained delivery Type system by deafult will pick at the time delivery creation . Suppose if you mentioned LF no need to select any thing at the time of Delivery but if you want to create Delivery for JF then manually chnage the Delivery type in VL01N initial Creation

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the support ,i have changed the outbound delivery to Lf

But when i am saving the biling document it shows the dialog the no billing documents were generated.

AVANISH

Edited by: avanish gulatee on Nov 17, 2011 12:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash,

Check in your sales document type in VOV8 select your sales document type there in Billing tab check which billing document has been assigned to the sales document whether it is delivery related billing or order related billing and then check the copy controls between your delivery to invoice T.code VTFL.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to Change Mode VF02 and click on the Green flag Button then you will come to know that what is the issue other wise

go to VF02 ,click on Environment -- >Account determination Analysis ---> Revenue accounts

check you will come to know that any missing data while maintaining the Revenue account determination Thorugh VKOA

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign required delivery document type in VOV8 and try

Elam